“Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!” Ps. 34:8
We cordially invite you to join us for covenant renewal worship celebrated every Sunday at 9:45am.
- We worship Jesus. Worship is THE central act of our lives! Our church gathers around Jesus’ throne with reverence and awe. Our services are Scriptural, faithful to the long history of Christian worship, and full of goodness and beauty.
- We love Holy Scripture. Sermons and Bible studies teach entire books of the Bible verse by verse. Expect Psalm-singing and Scriptural prayers. Here, the Bible is preached, prayed, sung, and “eaten.”
- We worship together young and old. Whether senior or single, married or child we do not segregate. We are family-integrated, multi-generational so there is no systematic age segregation. And we encourage families to worship together daily.
- We value covenant fellowship. Besides weekly communion, we eat meals together frequently. And hospitality is important to us.
- We seek to love our neighbors. All are welcome, but our neighbors most of all. We live in the heart of West Michigan where we can reach both rural and urban areas.
- We seek to rejoice always.
- We seek to be thankful in everything.
- We seek to pray without ceasing.
- We are Reformed and Presbyterian (CREC). This defines our government and our theology. It does not limit our fellowship.
Christ the King Church is located in Oceana County, Michigan. We are half-way between New Era and Hesperia, an easy drive from Silver Lake Sand Dunes, and Hart. On a broader scale, we are located half-way between Ludington and Muskegon in the heart of beautiful West Michigan.